Saturday, March 14, 2009

A New Chapter Of Life


Welcome to my blog.
I'm Joey and this will be a blog of my life, my thoughts and everything around me. 
Today i will start by talking about the basis of life - Love


Is this love?

" Love is about intersecting the soul of oneself to the people around and treat them with unconditional care and sincerity"

When we see the word love, we see the beauty of two people together, we see a happy family, we see happiness, we see hope. 
But is that love or a temporary illusion created to overcome our loneliness?
Some people say love is a fairy tale.
Some people states that love is a concept created so that we have something to wait for.
So does love exists?
In my opinion, love do exists. Love brings out the purity of a human heart. Love is the fundamental principle that gets us going.
But love is something a human can never achieve. Instead, Love is something human is pursuing in a journey call Life.
That is why love hurts. We as humans can never taste the true meaning of love because we try to own it. 
That is the difference between attraction and love. 
-Joey-










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home